Wednesday, March 07, 2007

i'm a little stressed out right now.
so little time yet so many things to do.
sigh.

anyway replies to tags! (:

germ: YAHHH! epsidoe 12's damn nice. i think i rewatched it 3 times already. HAHA! eh are you serious? what show is it? ((: anything with wuzun MUST watch! :D

teckjin: me what? :/

yokes: hello! eh this is the first time you tag in my blog man. rare occasion. heh. how are you? (: yup. you watch hanakimi too?! yayy! please say you love wuzun thank you. (: HAHA!

eliza: huh but i love the killers. nvm. i've never heard of brandon flowers. ): send me their songs k? what kind of genre do they play? (:

pam: loverrr! heh. of course i love haagen daaz coffee ah...bitter to endure but sweet to remember. HAHA! my ass man. i'm never gonna step into haagan daaz ever again unless i feel filthy rich one day. do you love your fruit juice then? i love you too! :D


Yesterday I saw the sun shinin',
And the leaves were fallin' down softly,
My cold hands needed a warm, warm touch,
And I was thinkin' about you.

No comments: